Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sunrise Means A New Beginning.


Each morning, there is a dawn which heralds a new day, part of your dwindling stock. What will you do with this new day?

Will you make someone smile, give an old person a helping hand, call a friend you've lost contact with, throw some coins into a busker's hat, talk to a lonely person in a park, tell a special person that you love them, buy a small gift and give it to a stranger, pull some weeds out of your garden, give a pet some of your time, tell a child a story, take a moment to listen to the wind in the trees, the song of birds, visit a hospital...?

Will the world be a better place after your day is over?

It's your choice!

Photo Link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am educating students in the arts during the day, and spending as much time as possible with friends and my very dear cat. I am eating vegetarian food.
These are harmless activities.
Unfortunately I have the constant subterranean knowledge that my taxes are paying for obscene wars on the other side of the planet. So the day is not made better by me, or any other working American.

Daniel said...

Anonymous, I feel your pain. Why do we allow a tiny minority to ruin our world, to despoil its potential? And ours!

ShareThis