Wednesday, June 06, 2007

SEEKING UTOPIA IS CLOSED!



Dear Caring Friends,

After much soul searching, finally I must accept that the time has come for me to depart the blogging scene. The reason? I've given up on the human race because I no longer believe that there is any possibility for either its improvement or redemption. Why now? I could let my blog, one which I've put a huge amount of myself into, drift into obscurity but I prefer to make a quick, clean exit, stage left.

I want to thank you for your friendship and support and I wish you all well during the coming period which, because of the growth of right-wing despotic governments, religious extremists and rapacious capitalists combined with the profound ignorance and indifference of the ever-gullible sheeple, will, I believe, be fraught. Very.

Take care of yourselves, do what you can to make the world a better place, enjoy each happy moment, watch your back and, who knows, I might visit with you from time to time.

Kind regards, love and peace!

Daniel.

ShareThis